Saturday, November 8, 2008

inspiration.

Through my friend, Rachel, I read that she read (the cycle continues) somewhere a note encouraging one to post things daily that one is thankful for.

Since I'm a sucker for Thanksgiving and random things like that I'm delighted to share that I too will be taking part.

Welcome, my friends, so the first of several installments to the thankful fest.

For today I have been thankful for:
-Clean laundry
-Dad coming home early from hunting
-Seeing my brother
-My mom
-Babysitting Whit last night and having a good convo with Kate
-Learning a piece of information that I didn't know what to do with, but after some council from dear ones am on my way to understanding and accepting.

There is a bit of my list. I'm sure tomorrow's list will be filled with far more.

No comments: