Thursday, August 28, 2008

whew

Since my last post things have gotten considerably better!

I've been working through a lot of the things that were holding me back and not doing me any good. I feel like God and I have made some seriously great progress, and while I might not be 100% yet I'm close.

Enter: relief, gratitude, excitement, entertainment, and love.

In the last few weeks I have learned that:
I have amazing, supportive, steadfast friends
I have an amazing job and the kids are wonderful
Doubting my faith makes me stronger
Polaroid pictures are the greatest things ever
New journals inspire me
Wearing Danskos makes me smile
Because of Danskos I have new cute socks
Spending time with Whitford makes me ecstatic
The rain is inspiring and balm to me
Seeing my brother in the evenings makes my heart happy
Having my sister be in the after school program with me is oddly refreshing
...and stopping to watch the geese makes me laugh.

I've been working mostly in the evenings which is nice, I have my days free to myself. That has proven quite useful in a myriad of ways.

Mom and I are going to start finishing up my resume and then sending it out, posting it on the internet, etc. Time to start that journey. I'll keep you updated!

For now, it's time for some coffee before I head to the church.

Ciao.

No comments: