Sunday, January 13, 2008

pictures!

Okay, so I was bad on the timing of actually posting these, but as I said, here they are!
NOTE: Taken on a camera phone. Deal.



This is Trouble. He's too cute.
This is Bo. He's my favorite.
The gorgeous Tucker.
Bo & Trouble, who share a stall because they're cool, eating away.
Tucker eating.


Heather and I have been spending a lot of time down at the barn taking care of these buggers. Today we spent forever shoveling poop and raking the saw dust -- I blew my nose after I got home, and it was black. No seriously. I love the work though, it's hard and my arms are sore, but it's good honest work. It's just something that I have found so valuable. Plus, I get to help out my friend and bond with these magnificent animals.

Nothing really substantial in this post, class starts tomorrow and I'm already tired and still have laundry to finish before bed. I'm off.

[
Courage doesn't always roar.
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day
saying, "I will try again tomorrow."]

No comments: